- 1 tub favorite hummus (or use this homemade lemony hummus recipe)
- 1 c. baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 edible googly eyes
- Place the hummus into a small bowl and fill to the top.
- Slice the yellow bell pepper at the top and bottom and deseed from the inside. Save the top and bottom pieces because they will be the turkey head and wings. Slice the remaining bell pepper into sticks. Slice the red bell pepper the same way.
- Following the photo tutorial above, layer the platter with the baby carrots first, then the red and yellow bell pepper sticks, and top with broccoli florets.
- Create the turkey head and wings with the yellow bell pepper. Add two googly eyes, a small triangle cut from a baby carrot for the beak and the waddle from the scraps of the red bell pepper. Use 1 baby carrot, slice in half and cut out toes for the turkey feet.