- 9 sheets gluten free crackers (I used Schar)
- dairy free cream cheese (store bought or homemade)
House decor (not limited to):
- gluten free pretzels
- dried fruit
- sliced almonds
- variety of nuts
- gluten free O cereal
- shredded coconut
- Slather a nice layer of dairy free cream cheese along the long edges of one cracker sheet.
- Using 2 other cracker sheets, place on the edges to create a tent shape, making sure you add more cream cheese at the connection of the top. I found that it was easiest to use a toothpick to glide the cream cheese on.
- Glue the decorations for the house as you or your kid sees fit and have fun!