- 12 gluten free pretzels
- 1/2 c. white chocolate coins (use dairy free if needed), melted* (see note)
- 24 homemade googly eyes
- 1/8 c. each colored white chocolate coins (I used pink, purple, teal and lime green), melted
- 12 star sprinkles (optional)
- Dip each pretzel into the melted white chocolate. Allow to set on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place a googly eye on each pretzel.
- Place the remaining melted white chocolate into a piping bag and create a neck and ear on each pretzel (see the video for help with this).
- Place the colored white chocolate into a piping bag for each and pipe out rainbow colored hair.
- Add a lime green horn and top with a star sprinkle (optional).
- Allow to fully set. Remove from parchment paper and serve.
*Please read this post for a dairy free option