- Using a rectangular tray, place a handful of the blue corn tortilla chips in the upper left corner.
- Layer cauliflower florets for the first stripe.
- Layer the second stripe with cherry tomatoes.
- Repeat with another stripe layer of cauliflower. Use strips of red bell pepper and Roma tomato slices for the other red stripes.
- Top the blue corn chips with the mozzarella stars.
You can make the ranch dressing the night before. Just place in an airtight container and keep chilled in the fridge.