This Patriotic Veggie Platter post has been sponsored by Mission® All text and opinions are my own
Have a summer party and need an easy, yet fun appetizer plate to bring? This Patriotic Veggie Platter made with Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and fresh vegetables is just the perfect accompaniment to any BBQ you plan on attending. Paired with a homemade Dairy Free Ranch Dressing Dip, everyone will be gathered around YOUR platter, asking for more!
The platter is super simple to put together, you can even get your kids to help. The only ingredients you’ll need are:
- Cauliflower florets
- Red bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
- Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (USDA organic certified and non-GMO project verified)
Patriotic Veggie Platter recipe notes:
- You can assemble the platter the night before. Just place aluminum foil over it and be careful when you are transporting it to your party. If anything moves around, you can take a quick minute to fix it back up.
- You can also make the Ranch Dressing up to a couple of days before. Place in a jar, chill in the fridge, make sure you stir it up prior to serving. Don’t forget to serve with flag toothpicks to pick up the veggies and dip!
- You can use a variety of different white veggies if you are not a big fan of cauliflower. Just use jicama sticks and/or peeled, sliced cucumbers.
- If you are looking for more dip recipes, you can also try my Cool Ranch Dip. If you are not dairy free, use any dip you like.
Celebrate the red, white, and blue with this veggie and tortilla chip-filled Patriotic Veggie Platter. It’s an easy and fun way to say Happy Independence Day!Print
Patriotic Veggie Platter
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 1 Platter 1x
- Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- cauliflower florets
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- mozzarella cheese, cut into stars
- recipe for Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- Using a rectangular tray, place a handful of the blue corn tortilla chips in the upper left corner.
- Layer cauliflower florets for the first stripe.
- Layer the second stripe with cherry tomatoes.
- Repeat with another stripe layer of cauliflower. Use strips of red bell pepper and Roma tomato slices for the other red stripes.
- Top the blue corn chips with the mozzarella stars.
You can make the ranch dressing the night before. Just place in an airtight container and keep chilled in the fridge.
You can find Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips at your local grocery store. Just use the store locator here, and while you’re there check out even more recipes using Mission Organics Tortilla Chips! I even found a bag in the chip aisle at Target because, let’s face it, I’m there every day. They come in four varieties: Blue Corn, White Corn, Multigrain, and Yellow Corn. Multigrain and Yellow Corn are new to the market and sound delicious!
Thank you for all the motivation…..you are simply awesome!