These simple-to-create dairy free Mayflower Pudding Cups turn an easy dessert idea for kids into a Thanksgiving festive treat!
This past weekend we celebrated Friendsgiving and I brought along all of my Edible Thanksgiving Crafts that I have been sharing with you these past couple of weeks. They were such a hit, you guys! Not only at the kid’s table but among all of the adults too. These are all ideas that you can stuff into your kid’s lunchbox, share for a classroom party, or decorate at the kid’s Thanksgiving table. And since I not only want to give you all the best ideas, I want you to know that these ideas are vouched for too! These are a guaranteed smile-inducer.
RELATED: Scarecrow Snack Packs
I found these awesome almond milk-based pudding cups made by Simple Truth. They are gluten and dairy free for those of my friends who need to watch for those ingredients and they actually taste awesome! How cool are these? The made the perfect ship base for my Mayflower Puddings Cups!
RELATED: Popcorn on the Cob Snack Bags
What you’ll need to make these Mayflower Pudding Cups are the following:
- a 4 pack of pudding cups (I used Simple Truth’s dairy free version)
- 4 wooden spoons
- 1 sheet white construction paper (an assortment of other colors too for the top flags)
- an Exact-O knife
- You’re just cutting out the masts and flags with the scissors.
- Using the Exact-O knife, you are making slits to fit the wooden spoons.
- Slip the spoons into the cut out masts and flags, making sure the back side of the spoon is facing out.
- Tape the spoon masts to the back of each pudding cup.
RELATED: Mandarin Orange Pumpkins
If you make these Mayflower Pudding Cups, be sure to tag me on Instagram @forkandbeans. I LOVE seeing all your recreations!