- 2 Edward & Sons Carino Cocoa Wafer Rolls
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 Let’s Do Gluten-Free Rolled Sugar Cone
- 2 homemade goggly eyes
- 1 mini cookie
- 1 red candy
- 1 tsp. melted chocolate for the “glue”
- Cut up one of the wafer rolls in half with sharp knife. Cut up the other one into fours, cutting at a slant.
- Using the melted chocolate “glue” the smaller wafer roll pieces to the longer ones. Set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze to set.
- “Glue” the red candy to a mini cookie.
- Scoop out 2 scoops chocolate ice cream into a sugar cone.
- Place the cookie nose and gently firm into the ice cream.
- Place the eyes over the nose.
- Gently insert the wafer roll antlers
Keywords: christmas, funfood