Celebrate this season with these festive and frozen Rudolph Ice Cream Cones, using chocolate ice cream for the face and Edward & Sons Carino wafer rolls for the antlers. The perfect dessert for the kids (and the whole family)!
RELATED: Ruddie Oatmeal Bowls
Can we just stop here and talk about the antlers for a moment? Not only are these delicate Carino wafer rolls spot on with flavor but they are also, wait for it…gluten and dairy free! They come in cocoa and hazelnut flavors and both are SO GOOD! And they are the perfect (and tastiest) ingredient to use to adorn these Rudolph Ice Cream Cones.
RELATED: Reindeer Apple Slices
What you need to make these Rudolph Ice Cream Cones are the following:
- Edward & Sons Carino Cocoa Wafer Rolls
- chocolate ice cream
- Let’s Do Gluten-Free Rolled Sugar Cones
- homemade goggly eyes
- mini cookies
- red candies
RELATED: PB & Celery Reindeer Sticks
Rudolph Ice Cream Cones
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 Rudolph Ice Cream Cone 1x
- Category: Christmas
- 2 Edward & Sons Carino Cocoa Wafer Rolls
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 Let’s Do Gluten-Free Rolled Sugar Cone
- 2 homemade goggly eyes
- 1 mini cookie
- 1 red candy
- 1 tsp. melted chocolate for the “glue”
- Cut up one of the wafer rolls in half with sharp knife. Cut up the other one into fours, cutting at a slant.
- Using the melted chocolate “glue” the smaller wafer roll pieces to the longer ones. Set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze to set.
- “Glue” the red candy to a mini cookie.
- Scoop out 2 scoops chocolate ice cream into a sugar cone.
- Place the cookie nose and gently firm into the ice cream.
- Place the eyes over the nose.
- Gently insert the wafer roll antlers
Keywords: christmas, funfood
If you make these Rudolph Ice Cream Cones, be sure to tag me @forkandbeans on Instagram. I LOVE seeing all your recreations! And if you want to make this winter (and your mouth) happier with a box of gluten and dairy free Carino wafer rolls from Edward & Sons, you can find a store carrying them here.
RELATED: Reindeer Cookie Pops
these are so adorable!! What a lovely idea for the festive season.