- 1 recipe plain donuts (or use store bought)
- 1/2 c. Top 8 free chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life), melted
- 1/2 c. dairy free white chocolate, melted
- homemade edible googly eyes
- dark chocolate discs
- allergy free mini cookies (like Home Free cookies)
- jelly beans (like Surf Sweets)
- dairy free chocolate sprinkles
- After your donuts have fully cooled, dip half into the melted chocolate chips and the other half into the melted white chocolate.
- Very carefully insert the chocolate discs for the ears.
- Add either the chocolate discs or the mini cookies (depending on the color) for the nose area. Using the melted chocolate as glue, secure a jelly bean for the nose.
- Add the eyes.
- After the white chocolate bears have set, you can dip their bottoms into the regular chocolate if you want and coat with chocolate sprinkles.
- Allow to fully set.