Easter is such a fun time for egg decorating, filling baskets with candies, and eating your fair share of chocolates in shape of bunnies. For those of you who cannot eat these foods due to allergies or for you moms who want to give your kids something on the healthier side but still full of holiday fun, these Easter Bunny Waffles are just for you!
Make Easter Bunnies out of frozen waffles for an easy, healthy, and fun springtime treat! A face decorated with fresh fruit on top of gluten free waffles, this is a breakfast that is sure to start your kids’ day off right.
Hop hop hippity hop on over to this Easter Bunny Waffles recipe:
- 3 gluten free frozen waffles
- 3 strawberries, sliced, for the ears, mouth, and bow tie
- 2 slices of banana, for the eyes
- 2 blueberries, for the eyes
- 1 raspberry, for the nose
- shredded carrots, for the whiskers
- Toast 3 frozen waffles.
- Slice one waffle in half and use for the ears. Slice another waffle in half and use 1 part for the shoulders and then cut out 2 circles for the cheeks.
- Add the strawberry slices and place on top of the ears to fill in.
- Assemble the face and bow tie.
So easy to make, right? You’ll have the Easter Bunny on your breakfast plate before you can say pastel-colored Jelly Beans. If you recreate these cuties over on Instagram, I’d love to see it! Just tag me in your photos (@forkandbeans). I love seeing all the fun treats you make of mine over there.
Looking for more Easter Bunny-themed foods? Give these a try: