I have been drinking many one of these Orange-Rosemary Wine Coolers this week. I got the idea from a hotel Matt and I stayed in Seattle and I’ve been hooked ever since. There’s nothing like a rosemary and orange-flavored adult beverage filled with white wine and vodka. Perfect for summer. Perfect for a stressful day.
Orange-Rosemary Wine Cooler Recipe
Makes 2 glasses
- 3 c. Sauvignon Blanc wine, chilled
- 1/3 c. rosemary-orange simple syrup *see below
- 1/4 c. vodka
- Place all of the ingredients into a carafe and stir.
- Serve with slices of orange rind and a rosemary sprig for garnish and a boost for more flavor.
Orange-Rosemary Simple Syrup Recipe
- 3 c. water
- 3/4 c. sugar
- Rind from 2 medium-sized oranges
- 5 large sprigs of rosemary
- Place the sugar and water in a boiling pot. Allow to heat until boiling, stirring often and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place rind and sprigs in the pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool fully. Place in a container and chill in fridge.