Make dinner in a cinch with this grain free Shamrock Pizza this upcode St. Patrick’s Day:
- 1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough mix
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. water
- ½ c. pesto
- 1 c. shredded mozerella cheese (or use dairy free if allergic)
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- red, green, orange bell peppers
- red onion
- chopped tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the water, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar with the grain free pizza dough mix and knead until a firm ball forms.
- Spread the dough into a round pizza shape and with your hands, begin forming shamrock shape.
- Add the pesto, cheese, and as many veggies you can squeeze in! You can go for a colorful rainbow like I did or simply use your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges of shamrock are nicely browned.
This post has been written by FnB contributor, Skyelar Dunn.
Skyelar is a digital marketing, food photographing, and cheeseburger connoisseur. When she is not at her 9-5 job at Green Valley Organics, you can find her in her kitchen listening to Frank Sinatra and taking food pics, or working on crafts to make her home look “more Pinterest.” You can follow her on Instagram here.