Brighten up your kids’ Christmas morning with these Santa Bagels. Smothered with cream cheese and fresh fruit, this is one breakfast that is guaranteed to be on the Nice list this year.
Making this holiday-inspired breakfast couldn’t be simpler and takes less than 10 minutes to throw together! What you’ll need to make Santa Bagels in your very own home:
- bagel (use homemade if you want gluten free)
- cream cheese
- homemade googly eyes
Come on now, how easy is that?!
- Slice and toast the bagel.
- Slather the bagel with cream cheese, mimicking the look of a beard.
- Add the strawberries for the hat. Place the marshmallow at the top.
- Assemble the remainder of the face together.
Make sure you serve up your Santa Bagels with my epic Chocolate Peppermint Tea Lattes (caffeine free). It’s like a minty hot cocoa, piled high with whipped cream. See what I mean? Pairs perfectly with a bagel breakfast!
Need more Christmas breakfast ideas for your kids? Check these out: