It’s a virtual Advent Calendar!
This really is the most wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I will forever be a Christmas romantic and I am so excited to celebrate with all of you this year. There is going to be some fun stuff going on this month over here–I feel like Santa Claus incarnate, so keep your eyes peeled. I’m giggling like a school girl right now. And if you aren’t already excited about the upcoming holidays, I am going to shove it down your throats until you are giddy with snowflakes. So why don’t we start a day early and I introduce you to my newest friend, Rudie:
Rudolph Cookie Pops Recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
To make 1 Rudie Pop:
- 2 gluten-free vegan mini cookies (I used the brand HomeFree)
- 2 tsp. creamy peanut butter for the filling
- 2 homemade vegan googly eyes
- 1 red hot candy or cherry sour (gluten-free) for the nose
- 2 gluten-free pretzels
- lollipop stick
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon full of peanut butter between one cookie. Place both pretzels onto the bed of peanut butter. Place another teaspoon full of peanut butter onto the other cookie. Sandwich together. Gently place the stick into the the peanut butter . Freeze for 15+ minutes.
- Decorate. with the eyes and nose. Allow to fully set.