What happens when you combine super hot weather with a place that is null and void of air conditioning? You get one sweaty beast, that’s what. And by beast, I mean me. I’m melting, friends. I need something to cool me down and I think raw whipped cream is in order stat!
RELATED: Vegan Caramel Sauce
It’s the kind of hot where, while sitting on a chair, you are nervously afraid to stand up in fear of seeing the sweat stains you leave behind. Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. When you can feel those sweat beads drip down your kneepits and you wonder how in the world does your stomach collect so much water. Ugh, this heat makes me crabby.
RELATED: Raw Chocolate Sauce
RELATED: Raw Nut Milks
Thank goodness for eating your way out of a bad mood though. And believe me, this macadamia nut raw whipped cream is just the thing to cool you down and perk you right back up. Chop up some fruit, drizzle it with coconut, and chopped almonds and dip your heart away with this dairy free RAW whipped cream. You will forget that your armpits are wet like a swamp.Print
- 3/4 c. macadamia nuts, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- 1/4–1/2 c. filtered water
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar or maple syrup
- splash of vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients (start with 1/4 c. water and add more if needed) into a blender and mix for a good 5 minutes until whipped and smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit.