Let’s just say I found the pot at the end of the rainbow when these Matcha Pancakes came into my life! I hope you love them as much as I do!
- 3 bananas
- 1 c. gluten free flour (I use Bob’s Redmill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour)
- 1 1/2 c. oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. matcha powder
- strawberries for garnishing
Chocolate Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat a large skillet (or your pancake griddle) over medium-low heat. Combine all ingredients in your blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
- Grease your griddle with coconut oil and pour your batter. These might cook a bit faster than you are used to, so keep an eye out. When you start to see little bubbles form on the surface, it’s time to flip! Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- To make your chocolate sauce, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a measuring cup and microwave until melted, about a minute-a minute and a half.
- Pour chocolate sauce over pancakes and serve with fresh strawberries!
This post has been written by Gina Fontana, FnB contributor
Gina is the certified health coach, whole food lover, and blogger behind Healthy Little Vittles, where she loves to create recipes that are fun, fresh, healthy, and ready in 30 minutes or less. Follow Gina on: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Read more about Fork and Beans contributors here.