Ever since everything turned upside 4 months ago (has it already been FOUR months??!), there have been some major changes occurring in my life.
Part of what has been changing for me is the way I eat. For those of you who know me, know that I have never committed myself to one style of eating. I like to think of myself as always evolving (in all aspects of my being). Though Fork and Beans became mainly an homage to gluten-free and vegan baking (something that will not change), I have never professed to be a vegan, especially when I found that my body really did not respond well to giving up all animal products. Every body is different.
So with that said, expect some changes to be going on around here.
And while I am re-vamping the direction of Fork and Beans (I do hope you continue to stay cozy over here and enjoy the new options!), why don’t you try on for size this easy, on-the-go breakfast. Chia seeds never tasted this easy and so good!
Raw Cacao Chia Seed Pudding (for One) Recipe
Raw & gluten, dairy, egg and refined sugar-free
- 4 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 c. non-dairy milk
- 1 Tb raw cacao powder (or regular ol’ cocoa powder)
- drizzle of agave for sweetness (optional)
- Toppings of choice (I love berries, hemp hearts, and chopped almonds on mine).
- Place all ingredients into a mason jar. Screw top tight and shake vigorously.
- Place in refrigerator overnight (chia seeds will expand as they set).
- Mix with a spoon and pour desired toppings on top. Take it to go.