I’m late for the 12 Days of Christmas Treats with Brooke at Crackers on the Couch! My schedule has quickly become busy because I finally got a job. Hooray! But sorry for the delay…
I’m a day behind but I will catch up–I promise.
In the meantime, check out these cookies over at Brooke’s place. I took her recipe and made them gluten, egg, and dairy-free. Good grief, these are THE best chocolate chip cookies to date. Make these for Santa please. He called me and sent in a request.
Everybody’s Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten, egg, and dairy-free
- 2 c. gluten-free all purpose mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. vegan butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c.packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 flaxseed egg (1 Tb flaxseed meal + 2 Tbs water)
- 1 12-oz package Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift first 3 ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add vanilla and flaxseed egg, beat well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, mix well.
- Take a heaping Tbs of dough and roll into ball. Place each ball 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 10-12 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and place cookies on cooling rack.
Yield: Approx. 3.5 dz.
I love how it looks like there is only one chocolate chip in that cookie…