I’m late for the 12 Days of Christmas Treats with Brooke at Crackers on the Couch! My schedule has quickly become busy because I finally got a job. Hooray! But sorry for the delay…
I’m a day behind but I will catch up–I promise.
In the meantime, check out these cookies over at Brooke’s place. Good grief, these are THE best chocolate chip cookies to date. Make these for Santa please. He called me and sent in a request.
Everybody’s Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten, egg, and dairy-free
- 2 c. gluten-free all purpose mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. vegan butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c.packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 flaxseed egg (1 Tb flaxseed meal + 2 Tbs water)
- 1 12-oz package Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift first 3 ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add vanilla and flaxseed egg, beat well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, mix well.
- Take a heaping Tbs of dough and roll into ball. Place each ball 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 10-12 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and place cookies on cooling rack.
Yield: Approx. 3.5 dz.
I love how it looks like there is only one chocolate chip in that cookie…