Time to change things up here a bit, put the turkeys aside and add new types of:
that you can serve this Thanksgiving, whip up for your kids, or just for yourself. See? A little bit for everyone. I’m a giver. These are so simple to make, it will make you wanna slap your momma. (Not sure what that expression is supposed to mean, really). I don’t want to slap my mom, nor do I want you to slap yours… Moving along.
These Fresh Fruit Cornucopias are so simple and easy to assemble:
- 5 gluten free ice cream cones
- 1/4 c. dairy free chocolate chips, melted
- 1 c. fresh fruit and berries
- 1/3 c. store-bought dairy free whip cream recipe (like So Delicious)
- basil or mint for garnish, optional
- Coat the tops of the ice cream cones with thin layer of melted chocolate. Allow to cool on wax paper (you can freeze to set quicker).
- Stuff cornucopias with 1-2 Tbsp. dairy free whipped cream, add the fresh berries and fruit, and top with basil or mint.
These little stunners make a great and light dessert for anyone. Plus, these cornucopias come with an edible, built-in bowl. What more can you ask for? They are just too adorable for words. So much so that I have no more words here so I will leave you on a pictorial note: