Hi, my friends!
I hope that you all had a very merry holiday season.
I missed you all so much in these past few days–
it’s so good to be back.
I had a really lovely, long holiday weekend full of:
biking riding along the beach, sunbathing on the front porch,
wine drinking, and hanging out with friends and family.
Life is good when you live in Southern California.
The rumor is true.
There is nothing in me that thinks,
“You know what’s missing?
I really wish there was some snow on the ground.”
The only snow I want is the kind I have on my blog.
I’ll take dolphin watching while riding my bike at the beach
in December any day.
But enough about me and rubbing in the warm weather,
tell me how your Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus was?
But the celebrating is yet to be over with!
We have one more big day to get through
and do I have a special week planned for you
to ring the New Year in with!
Let’s start the first day of our countdown with a little glass of bubbly, shall we?
Who would have guessed that dressed underneathe
the chocolate is nothing but a…
Chocolate-covered Champagne Bottle Pop Recipe
Makes 1 bottle
- 1 banana, cut 2 ways: 1 for the body; 1 for the neck
- melted Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- non-dairy icing
- lollipop stick
- 1 small pail filled with “ice cube” marbles
- Place the banana onto the lollipop stick.
- Dip into the melted chocolate chips. Allow to set for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with icing.
- Place in pail filled with “ice cubes” and adorn your place settings with an individual champagne bottle.
Let’s countdown the days to a year full of taking care of US.
I’ll drink to that!