Thank you for all the entries for the Vigilant Eats Oatmeal Superfood giveaway! It was so much fun hearing from a lot of the “silent” readers of Fork & Beans–I loved seeing new names and reading what you had to say. All of your comments mean a great deal to me on a daily basis and bring a smile to my face! Did I say thank you already?? 🙂
And with no further ado, the 2 lucky winners are:
- Marcia Schmidt who wrote: “Already like you on Facebook and follow you on Pinterest. So excited for this giveaway!”
- Jackie who wrote: “Awesome! I’m excited! =)”
Send me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address.
But for those who did not win, be sad not! I made you a dozen gluten, egg and dairy-free chocolate bundt cakes that I must say, are one of my most favorite and tastiest recipes. I am truly proud of the flavor and texture of these bad boys…See? We are all winners!
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes Recipe
Gluten, egg, dairy, and soy-free
Makes 12 mini bundt cakes
3/4 c. non-dairy chocolate chips (I love EnjoyLife brand)
Dry ingredients (combine together in a medium bowl):
- 1 1/2 c. Cara’s gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 4 Tb cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Wet ingredients (combine together in a small bowl):
- 1 c. non-dairy milk, room temp
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 mini bundt cake pan.
- After combining both wet and dry ingredients together separately, make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Fold in 3/4 c. non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 min or untiltoothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to sit in the pan for 5 min.
- Cool on wire baking rack with a piece of parchment paper on the counter, under the rack.
Icing Glaze Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbs hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
*For chocolate glaze, add 2 Tb melted chocolate and increase powdered sugar by the tablespoon until desired consistency is attained.
- Combine sugar into melted oil.
- Add vanilla and water until thick but thin enough to stir with ease.
- Add more water if too thick or more powdered sugar if too thin.
- Gently spoon icing over cakes until tops are covered.