Switch up your AM routine, especially as the temperatures increase this summer, with these dairy free breakfast cupcakes. The secret? It’s just your favorite granola, Silk dairy free yogurt alternative, and just top it off with your favorite coconut cream and sprinkles. It’s time to indulge in breakfast!
I wanted to spice up my dairy free breakfast cupcakes with a variety of colors and flavors so I took a handful of the Silk flavors: Peach & Mango, Vanilla, Strawberry, Black Cherry, and Blueberry. You can stick to one color (boring! ha, just kidding) or buy multiple flavors, do yo thang! I always say, the more choices, the better. And I’m telling you, this is so simple to throw together, you just layer the granola and dairy free yogurt and freeze. You can even do it the night before and it’s ready the next morning!
- 5 small cartons Silk dairy free yogurt alternative
- 1 cup favorite granola
- 1 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted
- dairy free whipped topping
- cupcake liners
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the coconut oil in with the granola until completely combined.
- Even layer the granola on the bottom of each liner.
- Add half of the yogurt carton per liner.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until completely set.
- Top with dairy free whipped topping and sprinkles.
Don’t forget the non dairy whipped topping either. You have so many choices here! You can buy store-bought, use your favorite homemade coconut whipped cream, or you can also use my macadamia nut whipped topping that is…ohmygosh, SO GOOD! It does contain nuts so that might not work for those with nut allergies. Do what feels right.
This post has been sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.