You looking at me? Eh? You looking at me?!! The answer is yes, as a matter of fact I AM looking at you with these Easy Monster Eyeball Cookies. No need to turn the oven on and bake anything, the only effort you will need to make for these cookies are assembling them together. Hey, they even make for a perfect edible craft idea for your next Halloween party for your kids. That way, there really is little effort on your part! Yeah, make the kids do all the work. I like where this is heading…
What you’ll need to make these incredibly easy Monster Eyeball Cookies:
- Nairn’s cookies (These are a fairly new gluten free cookie brand, made of oats. If you or your family cannot consume oats, you can omit them from the recipe for simple eyeball cookies).
- HomeFree mini cookies (can be found at most Whole Foods and Sprouts stores)
- NoNos dairy free chocolates (I like to buy them on Amazon)
- Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Dairy free white chocolate (see this post for tips on the best kinds to get)
- red sprinkles
- ½ c. dairy free white chocolate chips, melted
- 8 HomeFree mini cookies
- 4 Nairn's cookies (I used the chocolate flavor)
- 8 NoNos dairy free chocolates (2 of each color)
- 8 Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- red sprinkles
- Dip the mini cookies into the melted white chocolate to lightly coat.
- Add 2 mini cookie eyeballs to 1 Narin's cookie.
- Place 2 of the same colored NoNos on top of each cookie eyeball.
- Before the white chocolate sets, add the red sprinkles to the whites of the eyes.
- "Glue" the mini chocolate chips to the tops of the NoNos with the melted white chocolate.
- Allow to fully set before serving.
Think the fun stops here with these Easy Monster Eyeball Cookies? Wrong! Check out the stash of Halloween recipes here. Or let me just guide you to some of my favorites: