You looking at me? Eh? You looking at me?!! The answer is yes, as a matter of fact I AM looking at you with these Easy Monster Eyeball Cookies. No need to turn the oven on and bake anything, the only effort you will need to make for these cookies are assembling them together. Hey, they even make for a perfect edible craft idea for your next Halloween party for your kids. That way, there really is little effort on your part! Yeah, make the kids do all the work. I like where this is heading…
What you’ll need to make these incredibly easy Monster Eyeball Cookies:
- Nairn’s cookies (These are a fairly new gluten free cookie brand, made of oats. If you or your family cannot consume oats, you can omit them from the recipe for simple eyeball cookies).
- HomeFree mini cookies (can be found at most Whole Foods and Sprouts stores)
- NoNos dairy free chocolates (I like to buy them on Amazon)
- Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Dairy free white chocolate (see this post for tips on the best kinds to get)
- red sprinkles
Easy Monster Eyeball Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 sets of Eyeball Cookies 1x
- 1/2 c. dairy free white chocolate chips, melted
- 8 HomeFree mini cookies
- 4 Nairn’s cookies (I used the chocolate flavor)
- 8 NoNos dairy free chocolates (2 of each color)
- 8 Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- red sprinkles
- Dip the mini cookies into the melted white chocolate to lightly coat.
- Add 2 mini cookie eyeballs to 1 Narin’s cookie.
- Place 2 of the same colored NoNos on top of each cookie eyeball.
- Before the white chocolate sets, add the red sprinkles to the whites of the eyes.
- “Glue” the mini chocolate chips to the tops of the NoNos with the melted white chocolate.
- Allow to fully set before serving.
Think the fun stops here with these Easy Monster Eyeball Cookies? Wrong! Check out the stash of Halloween recipes here. Or let me just guide you to some of my favorites:
About the only quibble with the truck was there were two unobtrusive levers on the steering column. The new Sierra has been a long time coming
and GMC truck enthusiasts have been patient year after
year as the ‘other guys’ brought new trucks to market leaving the Sierra brand getting a bit longer in the tooth year after
year. Lastly, the new Sierra could be even more fuel efficient if an 8-speed transmission was available for 2014 – the word is that
it will be available as part of a refresh in the next year or so.
2017 Denali Ultimate
On the slightly negative side, we would like to have seen the cargo bed insert replaced with a spray-in bed
liner as we think a spray-in liner performs much better over time.
‘ It appears that designers and engineers took that to heart in creating the 2014 GMC Sierra pickup truck.
There were three 12 volt sockets and one 110 volt socket and movable upper tie downs in the bed.
Love your creativity, Cara! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful treats! Definitely will be re-posting this one.
Definitely want to add these to my Halloween party list!
You just might get invited back for more parties next year if you do 😉
Amy katz from veggies save the day
Oh yes, I’m definitely making these.
You have to yell, “It’s allliiiiivvveeeee!” in your kitchen after you’ve made them, ha!